About usDeepPavlov.ai is an academia-born project within the Laboratory of Neural Systems and Deep Learning of MIPT that focuses on Conversational AI. We aim to help developers all over the world create chatbots, dialog systems, and Multiskill and assistants in a faster and easier way. Our technology stack can be used by developers with different experience and levels of training, from beginners to experts in NLP.
DevTools tools help developers create dialog systems in a visual environment (low code, no code) and include: DF Designer, Dream Builder, and Dream Dashboard.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to write efficient, clean, and human-readable code following certain style and guidelines, and covering your code with unit/integration tests
- Experience in packaging Python code with poetry/setuptools
- Experience in deployment via docker/docker-compose
- Experience in building and deploying machine learning models, and CUDA configuration is a big plus!
- Solid knowledge of linux commands and shell scripting
DF DesignerDF Designer is a tool for developing scenario skills for multikill AI assistants and simple bots in a visual environment.
DF Designer was first introduced as a research tool for the rapid creation of scripted conversational skills based on automatic markup of abstract intentions at the CODI 2021 workshop at the top scientific conference EMNLP 2021 in the Dominican Republic in November 2021. After that, the project was transformed into a product of the conversational AI technology stack from DeepPavlov, and as such was presented at conferences: AI Journey 2021, Conversations AI 2021 Winter, OpenTalks AI 2022 and NVIDIA GTC 2022 as a project representing a new approach to the development of scenario skills.
Dream BuilderDream Builder is a graphical tool for creating and configuring components of the DeepPavlov Dream framework. It is implemented as a web application with React interface and Python backend. The latter is responsible for creating configurations for various Dream components based on user settings, as well as for training and launching these components for testing.
Dream DashboardThe tool is designed to analyze the operation of the dialog system.
- Async frameworks (FastAPI, asyncio, aiohttp)
- bash, linux